- Fire Response Unit
- City Fire
Race to the scene where a worker calls for help! Zoom in on your motorcycle to fight the flames. If you can't reach the fire, call in the Fire Response Unit helicopter and help the firefighters put out the container fire with a tank full of water. It's another job well done!
- Call the Fire Response Unit for help!
- Help the Fire Response Unit beat the blaze on the container roof before it reaches the gas canisters, featuring a helicopter, motorcycle and 3 minifigures.
- Be part of the crew that helps protect LEGO® City from emergencies. The Fire Response Unit features a helicopter that carries water elements in a tank and can drop water elements from its opening cargo doors, a motorcycle with a fire extinguisher, and a container with a roof element that turns when hit by the water bricks to put the fire out. Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
• Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
• Features a helicopter with rotating blades and cargo doors that open, and a motorcycle with space for a fire extinguisher.
• Fly the helicopter over the container to release the water elements and turn the container roof element, putting out the fire.
• Accessory elements include a welder, 2 gas canisters, trolley, fire extinguisher, wrench, 5 water bricks and a saw.
• Helicopter measures over 3” (10cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
• Motorcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
• Container with flames down measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Laygo users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review