- LEGO® City Hospital
- City Town
Help your citizens stay healthy and happy with the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital! Put on your doctor’s coat and get ready to do your rounds. Welcome the newest citizen to town in the delivery room, before you head down to the x-ray room to check the patient. Then go to the vision testing room and be sure you can tell a B from a D! Wait, is that a siren? No time for coffee, they're bringing a new patient in by ambulance. It's another busy day at the LEGO City Hospital!
- Join the heroes at the LEGO® City Hospital!
- Help citizens in need at the modular LEGO® City Hospital, featuring an operating room, x-ray room with light brick, ambulance, helicopter, 11 minifigures, and skeleton and baby figures.
- Grab your stethoscope and head to the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital, where heroes are needed every day! This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room. It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad. Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures.
• Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
• Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
• Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
• Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
• Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
• Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
• Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
• Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
• Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
• Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
• Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
• Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Laygo users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review